Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first off, my driving record is spotless..car and bike...second..i have been going to school and doing internships to be a police officer for a long time now!!
but today i got a mother fu**ing ticket for A BENT LICENSE PALTE!!!!!!!!:M16
i was riding my friends brand new bike.. a state trooper pulled me over cuz he said he couldn't read it!!!..ok i been around the game a long time...i know the rules...but you CAN read that plate..he freaking ran the plate from his damn car!..he took a pic of it..told me its damn bikers who fu** around on the highway and now he is goin to get us for equipement violations!.
i didnt sign the ticket at all though?????he got out of the car and gave my the green copy and told me to pay it or go to court...194$$$..
wats up with that??..i had a 3in. folding knife clipped in my pocket, and he took it out and told me to not touch it..my attitude was extremely passive and calm, while i sat on the bike the whole time...its all bullshit!!,. im sorry, i came home. took my own pics of how it was, (which is readable)then i jus took my hand a bent i straight just a slight bit and took more pics..im taking that crap to court...its not even my bike..

·
Registered
304 Posts
I know the name of a great attorney if you want. Sorry to hear of your run in. Sounds like he was being rude, to say the least. I am sure that you can get it dropped.
There is a new law that you aren't required to sign the tickets. They can just write whatever and hand you the copy.

·
Registered
77 Posts
that's hardcore BS. Damned WSP (I'm assuming). I too have a clean record, but haven't had any run-ins with WSP to date either. Every City/County Cop I've run into seems cool (with one exception...but I still have a clean record :))

·
Registered
151 Posts
:cussing :rockets yeah i havn't had a cop mess with me but i work at a yamaha dealer and one day when i went to work there was local police there checking to see how bikes come factory. we all thought that they were shopping but they wanted to see oem equip so that they knew what was after market. fking bas$%$ :cussing :rockets

1 - 5 of 5 Posts