Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ever since i got the zx6r and even before when i was planning my purchase a bunch of the guys i work with have been raggin on me about getting a 600. they keep sayin its a girls bike, theyre slow, the price isnt much far from a 1000 or bigger, and blah blah blah. honestly it was my decision and i dont need to over compensate for a small penis like some people do when they buy the bigger bike. No offense to the guys who arent compensating. honestly a person pretty much buys a bike to look cool or have a fun mode of transportation.
plus where i live in new jersey theyre isnt much straight line riding to go 200 mph. but there is a ton of twisty mountain roads perfect for draggin knee.

so all i gotta say is to the haters with 1000's or bigger is lets ride where i ride and see who's got the better bike through a turn and see who can say what afterwards. so if you got a sic or a seven more power to ya.

·
Registered
683 Posts
You can smoke me through the twisties, then I'll smoke you at the drag strip, then we'll get together for some beers and talk about all the fun we had. Sound like a plan?
T

·
Registered
78 Posts
It's not the size of the bike it the rides abilities and proper bike setup.

Take the group to a track day and than you will see who has the skills and who does not.

As long as you are happy that is all that matters.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Out here in Denver, Colorado it's real typical to see a lot of posers riding around on R1's with no gear or helmet.....:gay
I can tell you that when it comes time to ride the tight twisties in the hills I would rather have a 600.. a zx6r to be exact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So to all the [email protected] talkers, squids, posers and wanna be's - - - :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger - learn how to ride!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
It's not what you ride that matters (as long as it's a Kawasaki :squint ), it's how you ride it......

The main thing is to have fun riding & doing your own thing :crazyloco

·
Registered
264 Posts
It's not what you ride that matters (as long as it's a Kawasaki :squint ), it's how you ride it......

The main thing is to have fun riding & doing your own thing :crazyloco
Well said. I don't know about everybody else but a ZX6R is deff not a girl's bike. Hope not, that would make me one of the ugliest chicks riding around.:eek:hno

·
Registered
60 Posts
+1 600's are great bikes all around. they're good starter bikes IF the rider respects the machine and his surroundings, and they can be lethal weapons in twisty roads with the right rider. my bro rides a 1krr and he still wants an older f3 just to twist up some asphalt.....but yeah, i don't know why some people seem to think 600's are "sissy bikes", must have tiny balls or something :banghead

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just to be curious,what do your friends at work ride?
For those who don't even ride,tell them to stay on the PORCH!
For the ones with litres,tell them to find a set of twisties and set a date!
Besides that,we're all entitled to our opinions,much like assholes,alot of them STINK!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts