Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm thinking about selling the '98 that I've been using for the track. I will keep my '02 but will be stepping it up for the track so gotta make some room.

$1,750 - complete bike with Stock suspension/wheels/rotors - Headlight is wired but needs a custom bracket for the airtech bodywork. I could make one before the sale.

$2,500 - Complete bike with Ohlins fork internals and Penske Rear Shock. Stock wheels.

$3,750 - Complete bike with Ohlins fork internals, Penske Shock, Galfer Wave Rotors (front and rear), Marvic Magnesium Rims

*Bike also has Full Muzzy System, V&H Ignition Advancer, and jetted.

14K (Fast) miles - Clear Title - 1 Key

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Damn that's cheap.

I put a listing for mine up on CL for $hits 'n' giggles... tons of text messages and emails, one squid came and looked at it... then mentioned he has never rode a motorcycle before.

WTF?

Josh

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
damn, wish i had the coin for those rims

·
Registered
168 Posts
Now who was just saying not long ago "I've heard lots of stories of how guys who sold their ZX-7Rs end up missing them and wished they never sold them. ......just sayin'  Why not just add the RSV1000R to the stable?"
I keep trying to sell the 7 and then i take it somewhere; people drool and offer me decent money then my mind changes. let my cousin ride it the other day and he said you point and it goes there, never rode a bike that handled like that.
Still to this moment im thinking about getting a motocross bike to race again for it, but who knows. Good luck with the sale, just curious why you selling it? You put so much thought, time, and money into it.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now who was just saying not long ago "I've heard lots of stories of how guys who sold their ZX-7Rs end up missing them and wished they never sold them. ......just sayin'  Why not just add the RSV1000R to the stable?"
I keep trying to sell the 7 and then i take it somewhere; people drool and offer me decent money then my mind changes. let my cousin ride it the other day and he said you point and it goes there, never rode a bike that handled like that.
Still to this moment im thinking about getting a motocross bike to race again for it, but who knows. Good luck with the sale, just curious why you selling it? You put so much thought, time, and money into it.
lol. I will be keeping the '02 for sure. I'll still have a ZX-7R. :smile

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Rochester to NYC is like 5 hours?

Meet halfway? Have some lunch and kick it old school.

*just thinking outloud*

Josh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts