Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I've been to two different Kawi dealers in the last couple days and both had the Concours14 sitting on their showroom floor ready to purchase. It's a sweet looking machine... I wish I could test drive one. I'll grab my camera next time I'm at the dealer and try to snag some more pics.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Which dealers Beans?

·
Registered
181 Posts
You all guys here are lucky!!!

Here in Croatia dealers are not so rich like in States or some other countries, so each of them has to buy GTR before it's exposed in saloon. But they're not too much willing to do something about that, and on every question they say that "it's possible to order GTR, delivery time is about 20 days, only we haven't none of it in saloon, and we will not have it... but we take orders and deposits!!"

It's a little unclear how they thing to sell something what, here in Croatia, costs 16.210 €, or 22.140 US$, just on word, even without some prospect? But that's, unfortunatelly, common reality in Croatia and their moto dealers...

I saw GTR from all sides on this years IMOT in Munchen/Germany, held in February this year, but there was GTR like in cage, without possibility to ride on it and feel the crucial moment - feeling of sitting on such a bike, because that is one of most important moments for me, better to say - for my spine.

So I'm now waiting for any delivery to customer, where one dealer told me that he will call me on mobile phone when GTR comes in shop, before shipment to buyers hands, just to see it and feel it on few seconds... how pathetic!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sledgehammer,

My foreign language skills are basic French and Spanish so I really admire your good grasp of English.:smile

However, at the risk of offending you........... the dealer's display of bikes is set out in a 'showroom'. A saloon is a bar where you get drinks - usually associated with the Wild West and John Wayne films.

Hope you don't mind me pointing it out - we all knew what you meant anyway.:smile

1 - 4 of 4 Posts