Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been hearing from friends at regional Kawasaki dealerships that the ZX-14's are starting to arrive right now, with some dealers having them in the showroom already. About f'n time!!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Saw one here in Canada on the weekend. It's the Black one. Beans, want me to put the sold sign on it for you??

Sharp looking, although I'm not sold on the fins on the fork covers, or the fins on the side panels. If those weren't flattened out and carboned, it would be sic-er! (new word)

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dont put a sign on it - we have them everywhere at all the dealers here in Washington. A lot of places are selling out of them, but the availabilty is still there as more are en route.

I would love to have a ZX-14, but the cards dont show that just yet. I love my 10R, but my next bike is going to be a supermoto, then a track bike, and by then I should be able to find a good deal on a used 14.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I bought mine in Phoenix. It was coming off the truck as I was pulling into the dealer. I was the first customer to sit on one...2 other people came up with money in hand and were waiting to buy it, since I was there first, I got it! I have been back to the dealer a couple of times since and they told me (so take it w/ a grain of salt) that they aren't expecting to get anymore until June!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts