Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to get some input from some more experienced riders than myself on this subject. Everyone knows that the 14 is a lady at low rpm, until you get on her bad side in the mid-range...while the GSXR series wants to pull up as soon as you're on the gas. So...any 14 riders out there that have NOT had the secondaries taken off had much nose up success at the bottom of first gear?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
she's a lady allright. I really don't have much trouble just twist and don't lay over the tank she comes right up. I have lowered mine with the Yanashiki links and raised the forks 1" or so and stiffened the compression dampening that will really change the attitude with the throttle on, keeps the rear from sqautin on take off and causes the front to come up easier . Opposite of what you want to be faster at the track but get's the front up. It is a lot easier if you double clutch and add a little rpm first though. she'll ride it right thru third and fourth if you want, all while headin into triple digits.:rofl Did I say she was a lady??...She's a B-tch!! and I love her.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I think I'm gonna have to get one! :) I had alot of success with bringing the rpm's up to about 5000, then snapping it. Not too much though....:) the lady comes alive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts