Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
How about signal lights, mirrors, and I'm betting that there isn't a plate, or a plate light either. LOL

·
Registered
183 Posts
Its a track bike as far as i can see...but the second he pulls out of the track and rolls onto realworld tarmac...i vote we nab him...LMAO yea id like the full story if one exists...This is pretty cool

·
Registered
23 Posts
I used to live out in Fiend-X

...wouldnt suprise me if Scottsdale Po came threw on them...

I used to get a lot os shit up and down the 101...

You can easily top out anything on that road...

Lets just say the Radar Runners are thick in ol'AZ.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow, No point in running, just pull over. :tard

Although I think he would appreciate it if you waited until you got through the twistys. :crazyloco

I'd love to see someone do a WV State Trooper bike like that.

·
Registered
526 Posts
my friend told me a story about when he was goin through hill country, he actually saw a cycle-cop right behind him, he was about to pull over, and just as he was going to the right the cop passed him up doin about 70mph or so with no traffic whatsoever on the road. i thought that was kinda funny.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think it's time we wrote the law makers and ask them to ensure that all gov. agency car's be domestic. Three reasons: 1. To keep our domestic manufacturing jobs. 2. Easly identify the "good guy,s". And wont give reason No. 3..........:crackup
Now they can stick to citing the chopper rider's. :rotflmao

·
Registered
432 Posts
I've heard tales from UK friends about being chased..and caught..by CBR riding motorway cops. Now They've got Lotus' too! AND GATSOS! Aldous Huxley and George Orwell were SOOOO right. Fook..I believe driving/riding is even worse in the UK,OZ and NZ than it is in Virginia or Ohio...

·
Registered
653 Posts
damn right. I dont know what has happen over here in the last couple of years but someone has taught the boys in blue how to ride and really do mean 'they can ride:scared '

1 - 20 of 28 Posts