Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Official January 2018 ROTM Entry Thread <-- Enter Now to Win $50 CG Gift Card!!!

This is the Official ROTM Entry Thread

** The contest format will be an 11 month ROTM contest. Each monthly winner from January to November will be entered into a final poll in December for everyone to choose their favorite bike for the RIDE OF THE YEAR (ROTY). **

The winner of the ROTY will win a $50 CYCLE GEAR GIFT CARD!!!

-All bikes entered must belong to a ZXFORUMS.com registered member.

-All competitors must have at least 50 posts to enter the competition. We want to ensure prizes and glory go to real members of our forum.

-You must post a picture/pictures that everyone can see. No links!

-We would like to have some info on the bike, including year, model, mods, maybe a little story about the you and the bike.

-If the bike has won a Ride of the Month contest during the current ROTY campaign then you cannot enter that bike again. If you've got a new bike done differently...alright, I'll allow it.

-The entry must be a Kawasaki.

Once the deadline has passed, I will copy the entrant's posts to the voting thread to make voting easier. Also they will be added to the ROTY Voting Thread.

As always, the voting will be done in a separate thread found HERE

GET YOUR BIKES IN - ENTER NOW

·
Administrator
58,327 Posts

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my 2003 ZX7R
Full Muzzy exhaust Jet Kit etc.

This is before I added white number plates and stripe...
Technically the rules require you to have 50 posts... Given the lack of entries I may allow the entry however we need you to contribute a bit more of a entry post (info, pics, etc)
Thanks for your participation

·
Registered
64 Posts
This is my newly acquired 2003 ZX7R with 15k on the ODO.
It has a full Muzzy system, Jet Kit, Air filter etc.
Other than the solo tail, the body plastic is all original and in mint condition.
(The factory tail is stored away safely)
It has integrated/flush signals for street use.
Brand new Q3s 190/55 and 120/60 and Vesrah JBL brake pads help try to stop her heavy weight.
The front number plate is simply white vinyl trimmed to look like previous years.
As a huge Doug Chandler fan from back in the day, I am very proud to have this bike. Although Id prefer an RR.
I had bought a new ZX7R back in 97 (black one) and rode it for several years. So this brings back memories.

Since that ZX7R (not my first bike either) Ive subsequently owned : GSXr 750, Ducati 998S, GSXR1000, five first Gen ZX10Rs, Ducati 1098S, Gen4 ZX10R, and now currently ride a BMW S1000RR, which is By far the best bike ive ever owned.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.