Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the voting thread.

The winner of this poll will be placed into the Ride of The Year voting thread which will open December 1st of each year. The ROTY Champion will be awarded a zxforums.com ROTY Champion personalized t-shirt.

I will update the poll as entries are accepted in the entry thread.(click here for entry thread.)

Deadline for entries is 11:59pm (eastern time) on the 15th of the month.

After the deadline has passed, I will edit this thread so that the entries will be contained here in the voting thread to make voting quick and easy.

No entries will be accepted in this thread.

As always, if you have not won the ROTM contest during the current ROTY calender, you are eligible to enter.

Thank you and Good luck to the contestants!

Here they are:

WillZX14's 2009 ZX-6R:

Okay let's give this one a try. A few months ago, I decided to add another machine to the stable so went ahead and purchased this 2009 Kawasaki ZX6R with only 4000 miles on the clock.

Some of the minor upgrades:

TechSpec Rubber Tank side grips
M4 Shorty exhaust
Puig Dark Tint Windscreen
Pazzo Levers
Yosh Bar ends
Lime Green thin rim stickers
Integrated LED signal and tail/brake lights
HID Dual Head lights
Light smoke front signal lights
Rear frame sliders
T-Rex front Frame sliders with matching green ZX6R logos.

Well here she is.....

185EZ's 2014 ZX-14R:

am I late to the party again
2014 Zx14R
Schnitz ecu flash
Graves exhaust
PCV

20170806_0934221 by 185 EZ, on Flickr
20170806_0941311 by 185 EZ, on Flickr

·
Registered
92 Posts
I intended to vote for the ZX14, clicked my vote and realised that I'd inadvertently voted for the ZX6 because I was drawn by Will's username ZX14 d'oh!

Still both immaculate bikes anyway and good use of paddock stands on the ZX6 ;) sorry 185EZ, you would have tied had my vote gone as intended ;p

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I intended to vote for the ZX14, clicked my vote and realised that I'd inadvertently voted for the ZX6 because I was drawn by Will's username ZX14 d'oh!

Still both immaculate bikes anyway and good use of paddock stands on the ZX6 ;) sorry 185EZ, you would have tied had my vote gone as intended ;p
Fixed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.