Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has probably been done before and all that but i have stumbled onto a website called motorcyclespecs.co.za which says that the 04' 05' ZX10 is on paper a much better bike than the 06' 07' ZX0.

I know there is a lot of difference between the bikes and it is showing that the new one is only 0.1 sec quicker than the old one on the quarter mile.:headscratch

They even say that the top speed of the old is about 4 KM faster than the new.

Now these are all tests done on stock bikes and the other interesting thing they said is that they made 50 limited edition ZX MotoGP replica bikes in 2007. It looks pretty cool even though with all the extra stuff on it, pipes and such, it still has no difference in the performance to the std bike.

Interesting i thought.

Here is a pic of the limited edition. mmmmmmmm looks good

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
That bike looks awesome IMHO.

Now I want one.....

What I can't understand is the Bridgestone decals.... when every one of the new ones that I've seen, came with Dunlop Quals on it. :headscratch

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That bike looks awesome IMHO.

Now I want one.....

What I can't understand is the Bridgestone decals.... when every one of the new ones that I've seen, came with Dunlop Quals on it. :headscratch
I think its because the GP bikes used Bridgestones or something

·
Registered
462 Posts
It looks pretty cool even though with all the extra stuff on it, pipes and such, it still has no difference in the performance to the std bike.
how can there be no difference in performance with an acro system? where'd you find this stuff anyways? i'm not big on the new 10's but that one is pretty sexy imo.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how can there be no difference in performance with an acro system? where'd you find this stuff anyways? i'm not big on the new 10's but that one is pretty sexy imo.
I put the name of the website up there. Like i said, i dont know how true that is but hey. You never know. I also am not a huge fan of the new one but i also think that the replica is just plane gorgeous mmmmmmmmmmm.:evil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts