Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Friggin RIGHT Side Engine Bolt!

:tard I have read about a bunch of people having trouble with this bolt to install frame sliders. :eek:hno

Well, I was no exception. I had a set of the nice Sears Allen head sockets. And of course the bolt stripped inside. :banghead

Luckily, My wife had got me a set of the damaged bolt removers from Sears also. SWEEEEEEEEEET!, Worked like a charm! :mfclap

·
Registered
234 Posts
So was it the left or the right that you had a problem with (your thread title on the list page says left, your title in the thread says right). I had a problem with both, and had to use the bolt removers on both. The left one actually snapped my wrench in half, and it was supposed to be the easy one lol.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So was it the left or the right that you had a problem with (your thread title on the list page says left, your title in the thread says right). I had a problem with both, and had to use the bolt removers on both. The left one actually snapped my wrench in half, and it was supposed to be the easy one lol.
It was the RIGHT side, I screwed the thread title up. :tard :banghead :tard

The left was no problem at all.

It was the first time in a few years since I got the damaged bolt removers that I used them. They work great. :crazyloco

1 - 3 of 3 Posts