Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
3,672 Posts
Reactions: Slorg442

·
Registered
21 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

This is my baby....Mostly original, 11k miles, bought with 4800 miles ($2800 from a guy going through a divorce) and took off original tires to drive from Roanoke Virginia home to Minneapolis Minnesota in October and freezing weather! I have done the kleen air and float bowl mod along with walnut blasting valves. I LOVE THIS BIKE!

·
Registered
545 Posts
View attachment 20123

This is my baby....Mostly original, 11k miles, bought with 4800 miles ($2800 from a guy going through a divorce) and took off original tires to drive from Roanoke Virginia home to Minneapolis Minnesota in October and freezing weather! I have done the kleen air and float bowl mod along with walnut blasting valves. I LOVE THIS BIKE!
Worth way more then that now.

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
3,672 Posts
View attachment 20123

That yoshi bolt on can is sexy AF

Reactions: slimer

·
Registered
171 Posts
On ebay there's a vendor from Poland or Eastern Europe that makes all sorts of sticker kits, very good price and quality too. If I find his name I'll post later on
That's how I found my 92 J/K sticker set, for a little over US 100 for the whole set

·
Registered
169 Posts
This is a polish company I recommend who has done decent work in the past. Not perfect though. They layer the decals, the scale is close but still off, they don't do color gradients, and they do not offer full kits. Only side, rear and upper cowlings. They will make changes upon request however.
This guy is very expensive, but is the only one I know of to reproduce in high quality.
The local companies I have dealt with so far that scan and print are less than ideal results.

Looking for new old stock.

261 - 280 of 295 Posts