Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 4905 Posts

·
Most likely to get banned
982 Posts
Yeah... I've been looking at a few different bikes... M109R, Vrod, Kawis, BMW's, the gambit really... its really just finding what tickles my fancy when the time comes... also looking at buying something stupid for my youtube channel

·
982 Posts
an XB?:laugh3:
thought about it... and finding a manual late model is hard...
How's the Fiat?
isn't it a 500 or something?
wrecked it earlier this year... sunlight got me coming up on a curve and launched it like the boys at the dunes

been looking at Audi S5's, Evo's, STI's and other "wild" cars that i can get for around 30k

·
982 Posts
I thought about the S3 but I'm on the fence of hatchbacks... last 3 vehicles have been hatchbacks and thinking coupe or sedan next... I can get an A5 for mid 20's from carmax, and an S5 for 30-40... STI and Evo will be any where from 20-35 depending on year, trim etc..

·
982 Posts
Been working on this pig lately... all thats left to get it back on the road is an oil pan and headlight switch soo I got that goin for me

Attachments

·
Administrator
58,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
The new "design" looks soo much better than the old "beak" model... but why would she want a black car in the desert?
it's called black copper pearl
kind of changes colors depending on lighting
I have to say it's kinda cool but I told wife she has to keep it clean
yes, it's a pain
image0000001 by 185 EZ, on Flickr

1 by 185 EZ, on Flickr

·
Registered
13,316 Posts
I don't know that I drink eight glasses of water a day, probably more like five. It isn't a chore, it's as simple as reaching for a water bottle every time I'm thirsty. I'm thirsty a lot. Eight bottles of beer though? Hell, more than two beers in a row makes be feel so bloated I could puke. Eight glasses of tequila now... that's another story.

·
Premium Member
13,019 Posts
Nice bikes but expensive to repair
I guess all bikes are but make sure you see what it needs
Sometimes you don't know until the fertilizer hits the air conditioner. My riding buddy who has a BMW K1300S had lightning strike in his back yard and because the Bimmer was hooked to a Battery Tender, the strike fried ALL the electronics. $4000+ later and three trips to two different dealerships with the dead soldier in the truck and it's running again.

·
Administrator
58,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I don't know that I drink eight glasses of water a day, probably more like five. It isn't a chore, it's as simple as reaching for a water bottle every time I'm thirsty. I'm thirsty a lot. Eight bottles of beer though? Hell, more than two beers in a row makes be feel so bloated I could puke. Eight glasses of tequila now... that's another story.
:squint

41 - 60 of 4905 Posts