Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

4861 - 4880 of 4907 Posts

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,252 Posts

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,252 Posts
There is a fine line somewhere...not to hot to ride out, not too cold to jump in. We need to find that line.

·
Registered
13,318 Posts
I heard a rumor a few days ago that thanks to covid19, so many ignorant people had stopped buying Corona that the poor little Mexican juggernaut was actually suffering a significant financial hit. I was at the grocery store yesterday picking up some other stuff, and felt bad about this for some reason; so even though I don't particularly like Corona, I don't hate it either... and figured I'd stand in solidarity and support them a wee bit by buying a sixer or bottles. Apparently, I wasn't the only person to have this idea, as it was the only beer they were sold out of. Huh! Imagine that.

·
Registered
13,318 Posts
Yeah, the cancellations are certainly piling up. Mrs. Bear had two conventions to go to for work in CA in the next two months, one has been cancelled and the other is on the fence.
We booked our first trip back to Mexico in over a year for the end of April, right before some people in the obscure corners of the internet started talking (to be met with mocking and derision) about the latest kung-flu to come out of China. Which is to say, at least a month before anyone in the MSM here was taking about it seriously, but a good three months after China knew about it and thought that killing their whistleblowers was better than letting the world know. I don't mind saying I'm more than a bit apprehensive about climbing into a giant germ recirculator right now, but whatever.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Funny you say that.
Daughter is in the service industry in san diego and just sent me a text and this picture.
convention cancelled, hotel occupancy dropped over 50% and banquets being cancelled
and cheers to debunking the virus
View attachment 17253

I was hoping to visit friends in Japan this summer, before I retire, and tour the Kawasaki Good Times World Museum. The Health Center where I work gave me a warning, that if I made the trip, I will have to self-quarantined for two weeks.

4861 - 4880 of 4907 Posts