Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

4821 - 4840 of 4860 Posts

·
Administrator
58,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,821
Hola! Skipped out Fall Mexico trip, bought a house last summer instead. Going back for Spring though. I definitely hear the busy, it's been a whirlwind since oh... May or so. I rode the wife's CBR to one haircut, haven't started the 10R in recent memory. I just needed somebody to throw under the bus for the current state of things around here, and, well. We go back. So.
Welcome to home ownership
Now youll never have time to ride the 10
And i see baby bear in the future

·
6,578 Posts
That sounds cool
Where do you race at?
Just grabbing it. Planning to go to Sears Point. One day, as I keep saying and not doing, it will be on the Circuit of the Americas (COTA).

I need to find a "Busa" engine for it. It's a roller right now. Picture 1600lbs with driver and ~200 wheel hp. I'd rather run a ZX14R engine in it, but it's more than double the cost once installed as they are built for a Busa Gen 2 engine.

·
6,578 Posts
This is what I'm looking at grabbing. It's a really good pic. It's not that pretty, it's a race car.
Screenshot_20200125-112308_Facebook.jpg

·
Administrator
58,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,827
This is what I'm looking at grabbing. It's a really good pic. It's not that pretty, it's a race car.
View attachment 17124
That looks like it would be so much fun
HH has his old 14 motor. Its not an R though
Probably cost a lot to ship

·
Registered
13,302 Posts
Welcome to home ownership
Now youll never have time to ride the 10
And i see baby bear in the future
Oh, we've been in that club for over fifteen years, hating nearly every minute of it. We finally did what we should have done at least a decade ago and bought a place we actually like. It's been a crazy life change, but well worth it.

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,249 Posts
Someone has been redecorating. Up in here.

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
Someone has been redecorating. Up in here.
I've been having a hard time navigating the forum since the "redecoration".

·
Registered
177 Posts
Happy new yeras guys .Guess it been a while since ive looked around here . Not sure i like the new setup . Seems somehow not as nice as before but guess I should look around more before I start bitching

·
Premium Member
13,001 Posts
Just grabbing it. Planning to go to Sears Point. One day, as I keep saying and not doing, it will be on the Circuit of the Americas (COTA).

I need to find a "Busa" engine for it. It's a roller right now. Picture 1600lbs with driver and ~200 wheel hp. I'd rather run a ZX14R engine in it, but it's more than double the cost once installed as they are built for a Busa Gen 2 engine.
I know where there's a good ZX-14 engine for sale.

·
6,578 Posts
I know where there's a good ZX-14 engine for sale.
I'd do it, but it is double the cost to install it add everything would be custom. As it is, it will cost me over $1000 to install the Busa, not counting the price of the engine. I found a gen2 Busa complete bike cheap nearby.

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
I could be wrong but I thought the Daily Grind section was not available to the general public. Members needed to login to have access to it.

4821 - 4840 of 4860 Posts