Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 4907 Posts

·
Administrator
58,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
here ya go,
The country has a problem with crime mostly concentrated in Belize City, some of it of it drug and gang related but it has so far been able to escape the very serious problems of this type plaguing Mexico and Guatemala.
This city is the commercial and crime capital of the country and its dilapidated condition does not make it attractive for tourists.
https://www.belize.com/belize-country-profile

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
Fortunately we won't be spending much time in the city. Landing there and chartering to the various locations.

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
I'm not terribly concerned about crime I've spent time in various other cities known for crime. Unless you are foolish and wandering places you shouldn't be a times you certainly shouldn't be it's fine...

·
Most likely to get banned
982 Posts

·
982 Posts

·
982 Posts
went back to Chicago for fil's 90th bday and ends up a big family reunion
glad to be back in AZ
sounds like a blast.... im getting ready to head down the Panama City Beach for a wedding on the 5th... funny thing is the rehearsal dinner is on my buddy's birthday and he put himself in the same boat as me as far as Birthday/Anniversary goes...

·
982 Posts
This is one of the bikes I was looking at and the price was right... but it was a 600...

buddy who I helped deliver his KLR in San Diego has been trying to talk me into a Ducati OR a KTM because thats what he has now upgraded to...

Attachments

21 - 40 of 4907 Posts