Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What type of cleaner do you guys use for your plastics on your ZX10R.?..The more I clean my bike the more swirl marks show on my 07 SE...I use microfiber towels S100...thanks

Rob

·
Registered
31 Posts
IF SWIRL MARKS ARE DEEP I USE A VERY FINE CUTTING COMPOUND LIKE FARECLA G10 WITH A MICROFIBRE CLOTH NOT A MICROFIBRE TOWEL. THEN I USE A HIGH SILICON POLISH LIKE McGUIRES WET LOOK OR JUST MISTER SHEEN. THIS ALSO WORKS ON MY SCREEN IT ALSO MAKES BUG REMOVAL EASY.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Honda sells a cleaner/polish in a spay can that I have used on my '05 ZX10R since it was new, and it still looks great. Works great on helmet and sheild also!!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
liquid ice

·
Registered
124 Posts
Honda Polish, however, due to enviromental issues with honda, its now under the new name "original polish" Best stuff for motorcycles.

·
Registered
98 Posts
liquid ice works great. It also makes the bugs come off so easy when u clean it.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
+1, ya i use it ot take of tar, bugs and grease, works like cookoo clock

·
Registered
291 Posts
Plexus and Honda spray polish but I cant seem to find it anymore due to the ever tightening of california EPA laws.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have used the Honda spray polish with no problems for years.
Also works good on chrome wheels too. Used it since the day the bike was brandy new. Infact I have never put soap or a hose to the bike, and the original plastics look brand new. +1 +1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts