Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any input or recommendations. Im deciding between these two and the dobeck actually looks a bit better. Im primarily gonna be riding the streets with the bike and the dobeck one seems to work out better with that application.

Thoughts?

· Registered
6,392 Posts
You really only have 3 choices:
1. Dynojet Power Commander
2. Bazazz
3. Have the ECU flashed

New products come out all the time. I don't want to be the beta tester.
If the product were better than the PC, lot's of riders would be using one. If you like it, buy it and do a review for us here. we like new product reviews.

· Registered
519 Posts

· Registered
303 Posts
Just bought the PC. As soon as it comes Im gonna have the bike dyno tuned. Man, I cant wait for spring!!
Is there a bike dyno around us?

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, we have two. Scott powersports in Coopersburg and a friend of mine used to own a shop but still has all of his equipment including a dyno. He's closer to reading but he usually is a little less than anyone else. If your interested in a dyno let me know... Im sure we can get some type of cheaper rate if we have our bikes done at the same time. The more people the better.

· Registered
303 Posts
Yea, we have two. Scott powersports in Coopersburg and a friend of mine used to own a shop but still has all of his equipment including a dyno. He's closer to reading but he usually is a little less than anyone else. If your interested in a dyno let me know... Im sure we can get some type of cheaper rate if we have our bikes done at the same time. The more people the better.
Wow I didn't know scotts had a dyno. Im getting a PCV this season so I'll definitively be interested in a tune.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.