Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my bike and haven't purchased a riding jacket yet and was wondering where I could find one of these? I've looked through the net but haven't been able to find one. I figure I would rather buy one than rip one from Roger Hayden! Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Monster stuff

Yeah went to Mid Ohio AMA race a few weeks ago very unorganized had a rain delay and so on but it was so not worth the time and money saw one race before dark and got there before 100 am. Love the racing but they had there head up there ass so bad it wasn't funny. :squint
Found out that Kawasaki hasn't been to the races for two years That is the dealer swag guys hadn't. Doesn't seem like there to interested in there following, couldn't find any good kawasaki stuff.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have the Joe Rocket Kawasaki Road Racing textile jacket and it's a good jacket.Everybody carries them like $200.00.
I bought the white/green jacket oppoused to the white/black and the green matches Kawasaki green real well.
Icon has a real sharp Lime green jacket also.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have the Joe Rocket Kawasaki Road Racing textile jacket and it's a good jacket.Everybody carries them like $200.00.
I bought the white/green jacket oppoused to the white/black and the green matches Kawasaki green real well.
Icon has a real sharp Lime green jacket also.
This is the jacket I am getting if I can't somehow find a monster Kawa jacket.

This may be the jacket that your talking about glockt.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thats it exactly,pads in the elbows,shoulders and a back plate.
Vented and comes with a cool weather removeable liner.
I like mine very well!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can't believe these jackets are only $219. They are way better looking that some of the others I priced well above $300.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts