Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
3,875 Posts
Watched a few races. He's good.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's not afraid of that bike or those curves...lol...keep an eye on those young bucks Landers, Lochoff and Mesa. ..all around of group of great racers

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Escalante has a good rival. SDK (Sean Dylan Kelly), from last year's races, is also a great rider. They give each other a run for their money. Just found an article on motoamerica's website stating that Escalante has signed with m4 ecstar Suzuki team for 2022. I wonder who's going to push the zx6rr next as good as him.

Reactions: Jamesjonah

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
You are absolutely right about that and can't believe I left SDK out of that list an I like Suzuki but haven't heard Richie was going to ride tha GIXXER!!...is 2022 going to be tha year for Suzuki?

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
You are absolutely right about that and can't believe I left SDK out of that list an I like Suzuki but haven't heard Richie was going to ride tha GIXXER!!...is 2022 going to be tha year for Suzuki?
I think having such a fined tuned bike like the gsxr from THAT team is going to help Escalante big time. The zx6r, imo, had/has top end and he used that to his advantage. It's definitely going to be an interesting year!

Reactions: Jamesjonah

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think having such a fined tuned bike like the gsxr from THAT team is going to help Escalante big time. The zx6r, imo, had/has top end and he used that to his advantage. It's definitely going to be an interesting year!
I like Suzuki...I had tha GSXR750 and that's a fast bike...so is the 600 an I can't wait to watch Richie ride it...LOL..I got chills just thinking about him hanging them curves but team kaw might struggle without him...in the 600 series anyway

1 - 7 of 7 Posts