Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hei! do u think a bike like c14 is aimed for 28 years old guys like me? or maybe it´s a rational bike for 30+ or 40+ years old people? :headscratch

what do u think about ages and this bike? what are actually your age?

cheers.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I don't think this bike is being marketed to any particular age group. I think Kawasaki is targeting the sport touring crowd. I'm buying one for longer distance riding. I'm keeping my YZF600 for commuting and track days. By the way... I'm 48. :drinkin

·
Registered
181 Posts
Somebody is adult in such a dilemma with 20, somebody is useless dangerout asshole on the street even with 40 or 50 (if he survives so long...).

All GP racers are mostly very young boys, but they're masters of driving because of their attitude, their experience and their sense to hit the right think in right time. If You have stated for Yourself most of over stated thinks, than it seems to be bike for You... doesn't metter how old are You.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I don't think this bike is being marketed to any particular age group. I think Kawasaki is targeting the sport touring crowd. I'm buying one for longer distance riding. I'm keeping my YZF600 for commuting and track days. By the way... I'm 48. :drinkin
Well, I'm 66 and just sold my Nomad to purchase a Concours 14 when they come out. I am hearing late July in Atlanta, GA and a price of $13,500 for non-ABS and $14,000 for ABS model.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts