Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
I've got a small Joe Rocket Tank Bag and I love it. If you get Icon, you know it's good quality. I keep my wallet, hat, phone, bottled water, etc. in mine. The only downside is carrying it when you're off the bike. Too many @$$holes that mess with peoples stuff where I live.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I've got one of the ICON tank bags and really like it. It didn't even budge at 140mph!!!!!!!!!! I like the handy backpack straps for when you get off the bike too. GOOD STUFF, I would recommend it!!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
i got the smaller version of that icon tank bag still good after 3 yrs still using it... and youll be suprised how much shit i can put in there...buy it

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've got the Cortech 13 litre bag, it seems to be the right size for me. Dosen't get in the way, holds what I need & is easy to remove to put in fuel. Magnets are very strong. I use it for weekender's along with a Cortech rearseat bag. Have a ZX14.

·
Registered
288 Posts
my wife just got one of those little icon tank bags. it stays on the bike pretty good. then theres some straps in one of the pockets that allows you to wear it like a backpack. kinda looks gay as a backpack though. but it gets the job done.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.