Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

(there was some dust in ground and I didn't realize it until I was done shooting)

leo

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Nice looking bike...

There are enough chicken strips there to feed an army haha just kidding...

·
Registered
604 Posts
Can i get a 10 piece order of thoughs.......oh, and a large Coke!!!:evil

·
Registered
23 Posts
That's ok, man. It's better to be safe on the street than to get that thing leaned over all the way and get into a jam.

I plan on going to the track to get rid of mine! :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Those things are so wide i dont think you have ever leaned it over, they would be narrower than that by just turning into a driveway!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ozzy said:
Those things are so wide i dont think you have ever leaned it over, they would be narrower than that by just turning into a driveway!
Haha. I'd tend to agree. How have you gone so long without leaning that bike over?

·
Registered
381 Posts
My pussy lines were gone until I wrecked and got a new front tire now I have to start all over again:( Looks like its back to the on ramp off ramp clovers

·
Registered
33 Posts
Any of you guys actually ride your bikes? My strips were gone within a week of owning the bike. It only takes maybe 100 miles of real riding...

Hm... I think I'm agitated to get on the track...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Spec said:
Any of you guys actually ride your bikes? My strips were gone within a week of owning the bike. It only takes maybe 100 miles of real riding...

Hm... I think I'm agitated to get on the track...
Dude if you are getting rid of your strips on the street get to the track, thats just not safe.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Well the wierd thing is, is that i don't really know what chicken strips are......never seen them on my bike!!! I ride like crazy though!!! Got 3,000 miles on her since December!!! Are chicken strip on your tires when you don't ride enough??

·
Registered
10 Posts
zx_rider said:
Well the wierd thing is, is that i don't really know what chicken strips are......never seen them on my bike!!! I ride like crazy though!!! Got 3,000 miles on her since December!!! Are chicken strip on your tires when you don't ride enough??
Its uneven tread wear, and most of the time its new rubber on the edges while the middle is well worn down.

If you are cool this is what your tires should look like :D

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
And this would be under "I ride" it says "waiting for claim money"? Bwahahaha

·
Banned
10 Posts
yeah get to the track, dont pose on the street. ride your bike like what it was meant to do.

If you are new to the track do a track school and get comfortable on the bike, it will help you on the street tremendously.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts