Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got these stands in from ebay. $110ish shipped. They are really nice durable and VERY sturdy. I will take some pictures of them and also of my new puig DB later

so anyone looking for stands id check these out. they come in almost any color of your choice

·
Registered
123 Posts
got mine today too. i like them but i am not crazy about the bolt up part.
i torqued the bolts to like 20 ft lbs. that and some locktite should hold it for a while.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got mine today too. i like them but i am not crazy about the bolt up part.
i torqued the bolts to like 20 ft lbs. that and some locktite should hold it for a while.
there is only 8 total bolts, i dont see a problem with mine. I dont think loctite would even be required, but maybe a good idea.

They are fairly light, look really good and fit in the trunk of my car without taking them apart so i can transport them (which is a plus)

·
Registered
123 Posts
there is only 8 total bolts, i dont see a problem with mine. I dont think loctite would even be required, but maybe a good idea.

They are fairly light, look really good and fit in the trunk of my car without taking them apart so i can transport them (which is a plus)
Don’t get me wrong I like the stands, especially since they cost me less than ½ the price of any I could buy locally.
My gripe is the bolts play a role in supporting my bike meaning if you remove the bolts the bike can/will fall. Even in the directions it says “if on the first time you raise the bike and the brackets tilt toward the bike then tighten the bolts”.
Once again they look good seem sturdy, but at some point the bolts will become an issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts