Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas:

I just got rid of my '07 ZX-14 and acquired an '06 ZX-10R (no I didn't put that stupid skull sticker on there, it was on it already, and will soon be replaced with Attack Plastics, lol).

I loved my 14, but I recently decided to put down regular road and canyon riding (cagers are just to damn negligent in their driving habits) and do only track riding (except for the occasional long haul iron butt type rides on my full bagger Hog). And as you can guess, the 14 was a bit of a monster on the track. It was my first track day ever, and it was on a 14; I did nonetheless manage to get both knees down. :crazyloco. But the reality is, moving that big bike around all day was quite a workout. And realizing the track had instantly addicted me, I decided to move to a 10.

I've been on the board since about December '06, but mostly posting over there on the 14 forum. Anyway, just thought I would say "howdy" to the other 10 owners and let you know I'd probably be crashin' in this forum more often.

·
Registered
515 Posts
good to see another turned track junkie...I was the same way man....after I crashed on the street (not my fault ) I tried the track and was hooked for good, haven't ridden on the street for 6yrs.....track only....

kd

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey now,All you 10ers,turn your lights,turn your lights on.Caus ,Well more on that later. thumbs up!!!!! (KAWBOY)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts