Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

If you’re passing through Oklahoma and you think you can just speed through the state without any chance of getting run down from behind, think again. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol has a little surprise for you, a Suzuki Hayabusa Police Interceptor, all nice and shiny and black and radar equipped. The OHP is set to get special training at the California Superbike School. Better slow ‘er down boys.

Source: Cycle World

·
Registered
649 Posts
Is this what it's coming to??? Futuristic high speed chases!!!!!!!!! What lucky copper gets to bust fools on that? They must be fighting over that busa like kids over chocolate!!!!!!!!:rotflmao

·
Registered
649 Posts
Hope he doesn't try to catch a suped up ZX14... or should I say I hope he tries!!!!!!!:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

·
Registered
117 Posts
Aww man just more s*** to worry about while on the highway. I heard its a busa here in atlanta as well. I'm not for sure tho just word of mouth.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Probably some over weight cop,with senority.
I wonder if they have to wear those HP shin high patten leather boots also.

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
coz they will kill only them-self's , only a nut like us could catch us........

·
Registered
184 Posts
Stock pipes and all the other luggage.
Hard case saddle bags,looks heavy and slower.
Sure it's quick but how quick!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Damn... the only way I can get away now is to be crazier than the cop... or just avoid Oklahoma. Missouri doesn't have any serious highway patrol. The only "special vehicle" that the cops have here are 4x4 trucks to bust labs in the hills. That's a definate plus for small towns, but still doesn't outweigh the "minuses". No racetrack, bad roads, ********, no bikes (unless you count Harley's as bikes ;)).

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm sure it's coming in Cali if they don't already have them :angry .....can't wait :banghead

·
Registered
138 Posts
fuckin pigs. give it up!! Spend your time and money catching real criminals,child molisters,rapest,murderers.

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.