Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently recieved a Guardians bell for my safe passage while riding the 10.
It's a little bell for,warding off the evil road spirits.
It's suppoused to be hung closest to the road so the evil spirits hear it ringing and stay away,keeping you safe.

Heres a link I found off a gun site about other bells.
http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=700224

Anybody else believe in this or have one?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ya, I have seen those selling at a local bike dealership, I thought they were kind of hoaky.....but then again, this is coming from a gal who has always had a particular little plastic skull on the keys of her bike, from the first bike I owned, to the lastest, that little "good luck" charm is always with me on my ride. So really, what do I know? :dunno

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yup, my mother has one hanging from her bike. Funny that you should bring this up because I did not know what it was until yesterday. Hmmmmm very ironic......

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you like, I say go for it. But you may have to induce an engine miss to make the bell ring. Caus bells are primarily for harleys.:headscratch (KAWBOY)

·
Registered
366 Posts
I would love a cow bell for my bike. But only if Will Farrel would ride back while playing it...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And some major jacket companies believe in them also.
skywalker wrote

Yeah, man, mine were just pockets. I think one of them had one of those moisture wicking bead packets in them.

In mine there's a mini-pocket inside the zipper pocket that holds a little Saint Christopher medal. I found it when I was digging around looking for change.

Pretty cool stuff!
spoonmanReportQuote
The Sticks
Pennsylvania

2006 ZX-6R

Member# 23,216
06/10/2007 : 9:49 PM
Holy shit you're right!! I have the medal in my chest pocket too. Who's that saint anyway??

It seems ICON puts small medals of Saint Christopher in their pockets for customers to discover at a later date.Saint Christopher is the Patron Saint of Travelers.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
i do, just me

·
Registered
88 Posts
the gaurdien bell must be given to you by some one that cares for you.
my family got me one for christmas. my icon jacket has that saint in the pocket also.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
It's what you believe in that works. I have a angel on a motorcycle medalion on one of my jackets.. .somehow I feel safer when wearing that leather.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I wear a bracelet that my girlfriend bought for me down in tijuana that has all the saints on it along with the virgin mary, My jacket also has the little medallion inside the pocket that says "Saint Christopher Protect Us"

I always feel safer when i have these two things with me!

·
Registered
60 Posts
my dad gave me one, after riding 30+ years before his first accident, i've had it on my bike ever since

·
Registered
67 Posts
I will only push my bikes from the left side and get on my bikes from the left side. If, for some reason, I get on from the right, I get back off and get on from the left.

On my KX250, the cross bar pad velcro has to be down.

If I'm missing a bolt, it has to be replaced with the same exact one to match the others.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts