Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Are those where you connect the training wheels?? J/K.. They'd look a lil better maybe if you painted em black maybe? instead of the pink

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are those where you connect the training wheels?? J/K.. They'd look a lil better maybe if you painted em black maybe? instead of the pink
Still working on highway pegs/training wheels integration.:headscratch Black sounds like a good color. I'll make the training wheels pink.:mfclap

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
look fugly, but im sure they are comfy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's black. Gave up on training wheels. Couldn't find any DOT approved Z rated.:rolleyes

·
Registered
191 Posts
yea now we talkin.. i like it. just dont end up getting TOO comfy and fall asleep on the long rides!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Dude, to each his own but I must say that is the funkiest-fugliest looking thing I have EVER seen on a sportbike. Highway pegs for use here and not here. Seriously, bro, time to buy a second bike if you want comfort over distances; hell even a sport touring bike. Or a bagger like I did.

Different bikes for different jobs, my man.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dude, to each his own but I must say that is the funkiest-fugliest looking thing I have EVER seen on a sportbike. Highway pegs for use here and not here. Seriously, bro, time to buy a second bike if you want comfort over distances; hell even a sport touring bike. Or a bagger like I did.

Different bikes for different jobs, my man.
Well, I just got back from a very pleasant trip to Quebec Province (I live in Upstate NY) on my 10R. 1900 miles all told. The highway pegs helped some, but the Heli Bars made the big difference.

I have an 04 Vulcan 2000 rigged for touring, but for me the 10R is more fun on a trip because it is so light, easy to handle, and has instant mega-power any time you need it or want it. (Trying to sell the Vulcan.)

My peg things come completely off in a couple of seconds, and they are free to rotate. So if they happen to touch down they will swing back.

Anyway, to each his own. My "Crotch Cruiser" works for me.:smile

·
Registered
80 Posts
Maybe a stunt cage, then weld a bracket with removeable foot pegs (just the pegs, not that long bracket with it) might look pretty sweet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts