Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who has an XL Suomy Spec 1 R that he just got and he has decided that the shape doesn't work for him and wants to sell it to me. I tried it on and it's a bit loose. I usually wear a large.

Does anyone know if I can just buy a Large replacement liner to solve the problem? I've heard that for Suomy that the Large and XL use the same shell with different liners. I'm not sure if it's that simple. Your input is appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Most lids do that specially in the upper line like the spec 1r. I'd check out Suomy site to make sure but I wouldn't doubt the liner is the main diff with the same shell size. Most small size lids are a med shell and so on. Just depends on man I'd assume. But u know what they say about assuming lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
Im almost certain they are interchangeable. I bought a Medium Spec 1r and after it broke in, the liner was a little to loose for my liking, but the cheeks were still tight. So i replaced the medium liner with a small one. I would call/email just to make sure. I emailed speedaddict cycles since they seem to endorse Suomys a lot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts