Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok long story short i was coming home from the gf's house the other day and i was coming around a corner and swerved to avoid a rock in the road and i went off the road and laid my baby down :banghead. so i am lookin on ebay now and i am having trouble finding some of the parts i need. i want to avoid buying oem if at all possible. i need a new front ferring, my headlight fixture is shot, i busted the air ram. i was wondering if there was anyone here that might have some parts laying around that they would be willing to sell. i have a 2005 zx-6r. i am kinda low on cash right now though so i wont be able to but immediatly though. any help would be appreciated though.

·
Registered
62 Posts
ebay is prolly a good one to keep trying....find people that have wrecked or blown their motors that have the good parts u can use...there are also websites like 1tail that have fiberglass and carbon fiber body parts for racing that u can use....some can be used on the street and some have to be custom..but putting in tails and rear flush blinkers is easy..

good luck bro...sorry to hear u laid her down..it happens to the best of us...good to see that u are still here to even write this post

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have a buddy that's got quite a few slightly rashed/broken bits of a green 06, I know he's got extra headlights that are mint. PM me for his phone#.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
too bad your buddys bike isnt blue though otherwise i might have to take him up on that offer, but the headlight might be of interest to me. ask your buddy how much he will be willing to let his go for. other than that i am slowly piecing my baby back together. really the only thing i need right now is a front fairing, my headlight assembly is cracked and some tabs are broken but i still have 2 fully intact ones on the right side, and one half broken off on the left. so i might be able to make do without a new one for now. if you know anyone with a blue front fairing though let me know, i dont care if it has some road rash or anything like that all i need is for the brackets and everything to be intact.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts