Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Such A Deal

97K views 554 replies 44 participants last post by  185EZ 
#1 ·
#7 ·
That's a stupid cheap price.

#6 · (Edited)
#12 ·
question is wqill it fit in my honda insight, lol!!!!! i will be picking this up asap!!!! thanks for posting!

#13 ·
@ EZ. Your comment the other day about your 40 year old Craftsman chest is absolutely accurate.

Problem is now they don't build the things with longevity and quality in mind. But my earlier statement still stands. Just take care of it and even a cheap one lasts.

#15 ·
Must be, costs more than a Pitbull stand.

Obviously superior.

#24 ·
Can anyone confirm they will fit 2002 zx7r? I want them
Someone posted in review that they don't fit 2003 zx9r
Also getting chain breaker

#25 ·
I can't say for sure but maybe call them. One thing about cycle gear is that they have great customer satisfaction so you can always return them.
I found this in the description so I would say yes they would fit, but don't hold me responsible.:smile

Includes spool adapters and universal swing arm lift adapters
Adjustable width accommodates most swing arm styles

#27 ·
T-rex racing now has their holiday discount
Don't forget those race stands.

Our winter sale is starting now! This sale will last until the end of the year!! Everything is 15% off! Be sure to enter "WINTER" under Voucher during checkout to get the discount!!

#50 · (Edited)
One thing about EK 530 ZZZ chains. Keep searching because you WILL find a better price eventually. Last time I bought mine..... $138 with free shipping... course that was a 3 years ago...

http://www.powersportsuperstore.com/ShoppingCart.asp

$153.00 + $11.94 shipping...

#33 ·
Ugh.. I'd love to get one of these for the g/f for Christmas... but that's almost 1% of the house.. I guess we're going to try and take my extra money on my student loans, our tax returns, and a small sig loan and basicallee pay cash for it after the first of the year. Have it paid off in a year, except the student loans. I'll never graduate though :evil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.