Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i know it's a little too early to be talking about this but when we get more people on this site we should have Subscriptions to support this site and so it can grow. I'm a current member of MX6.com and it's pretty cool, i mean there are different subscriptions that you can get and they all help UPGRADE your options for the site, and the money goes to keep the site strong.......just a thought!!! What do you think?

·
Registered
81 Posts
zx_rider said:
Hi all, i know it's a little too early to be talking about this but when we get more people on this site we should have Subscriptions to support this site and so it can grow. I'm a current member of MX6.com and it's pretty cool, i mean there are different subscriptions that you can get and they all help UPGRADE your options for the site, and the money goes to keep the site strong.......just a thought!!! What do you think?
+1

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I do not like that idea. I will never expect nor ask for any monetary compensation from the members of the forum. This forum will always be free for the end user.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright, well i was just wondering......thanks!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts