Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had the problem of their needle sticking on their tack. I put on this exhaust and after about a week the needle on the tack will not go up and down. After i start it it wont move tell the bike starts up it's warm up then i flicks up to 2k like the normal. Anyone else have this problem. I think i will take it to get fix but will the dealer still warrenty it since i have the exhaust of does that void my 800 dollar extended warrenty :(

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea, i will call them up and keep it posted. I am pretty sure that the warrenty didn't say anything about not warrenty didn't say anything about being void from something like this, jsut that the warrenty would not cover aftermarket products not approved by the company, not that i care if they cover my exhuast. But yea, now it is just pissen me off that i have to take it in. At first it was just a second, today after work i drove home for 3 min before it picked up a rpm, then then another min before it was the right rpm.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well no one could figure out what the hell was wrong. No one has ever seen the tack stick, so the dealer just ordered a whole new tack :crazyloco . I just hate having to bring it in and leave it there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts