Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, got it all hooked up, just wondering about the extra connectors. Plugged in to all injectors and tps connector. But have extra black smaller plugs cominng from each line going in to injectors.... do i use these to cap the oem connectors?

might have to take a pic, i know this is pretty vague. Got everything hooked up , but now bike isnt starting. hoping its just because im low on gas (left it low to make lifting the tank easier today)

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
If I remember, I think you piggy back the connectors. Plug factory behind pc.
I'm not 100% it's been awhile

·
Registered
888 Posts
is it PCV?

in any case, yes you still do plug in the stock injectors into the power commander through those black plug.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its the pc3... hooked up black ones with stock harness and threw FI light and still wouldnt start.. Said fuck it and pulled the commander out and went back stock

STILL WONT START!

its my day off, this sucks.

Bike will turn on. and motor is trying to start when hitting start button. Now im getting weird clicking noise from battery area (and i didnt even mess with anything around there)

Help please, its sitting at the gas station.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP for help

Got a jumpstarter charging now, of course i just opened it and it says to charge for 24 hours.... im gonna give it two hours and hopefully its just the battery.

:banghead so nice outside

·
Registered
352 Posts
That's what I originally thought was battery, but if it's not that, then I have no clue unfortunately. Fuel pump is priming?

On second thought, are all fuses checking out?

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fuses good and fuel pump priming. I did turn it off and on a couple times to let it prime up, (left gas tank low last night to make it lighter). Everything looks and sounds normal when turning key to on, push start and it feels like its trying but not enough gas. Then a second or two in it will start a loud clicking. Something electrical sounding, right near the battery. Both cables are snug.
Maybe i fried the battery during all the on and offs?

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and this is still without the power commander

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got it home, it was just the battery. Thank you mom for your cheesey christmas presents and giving me a jumper box.

now my problem is when i had the power commander fully connected i was getting the FI light. Debating on if i should try again or just enjoy the weather and try tomorrow.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Glad it was just the battery. However, with the PC, are you sure you had it hooked up properly, more specifically, you were hooked up to the TPS and not another wire? I know when I put one on my 07, I wasn't sure if I was hitting the correct wire or not. Or maybe the PC wasn't grounded properly? I'm not really sure, I'm just throwing ideas out there.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pc is on now without throwing a code. Everything is back together and now all I can do is pray she starts right up and I don't have to hook the battery back up

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts