1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
haha i heard this story this morning. they docked him when he pulled in for gas or something and told the cops "no i was doing 190, not 170"

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmao didnt know that

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts
Classic, not even a DRivers license.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
haha i heard this story this morning. they docked him when he pulled in for gas or something and told the cops "no i was doing 190, not 170"
Typical squid. Never heard of a speedohealer.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I hard this story today also.... I heard that when the cop told him how fast he was clocked at his response was something along the lines of "170 is no problem, this bike will easily do 190"

Fuckin Squid.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
His dad must be someone important and have some pull

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
There was a similar story from az. The story goes this guy ran the cops every morning on his way to work @ speeds well over 100mph . I think they finally caught him like a week later but don't quote me on that . This still brings us to a valid point , he was a gixxer rider ... Huh how Wierd .

·
Registered
35 Posts
Never ceases to amaze me how people need validation of their selection by degrading others avenues.

The only bit of information to take away from the story is some idiot who owned sport bike acted, like an idiot.

Goodness i should keep things shallow, my mistake.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Never ceases to amaze me how people need validation of their selection by degrading others avenues.

The only bit of information to take away from the story is some idiot who owned sport bike acted, like an idiot.

Goodness i should keep things shallow, my mistake.
Huh?? :headscratch

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Gawd, besides looking like an absolute idiot, he DOES resemble the typical Suzuki rider....

:rotflmao:crackup

·
Registered
35 Posts
Classic, double down on the retardation. Brand choice on a tightly competitive selection of sport motorcycles is conductive to intelligence, like skin color or ethnicity? Ill get off my soapbox now, carry on.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Classic, double down on the retardation. Brand choice on a tightly competitive selection of sport motorcycles is conductive to intelligence, like skin color or ethnicity? Ill get off my soapbox now, carry on.
I think it all amounts to that big "S" on the gas tank.......brand wars at it's best. :pistols
The "S" guys do tend to lean more towards the "S"quid side than pretty much any other brand though. Most the gear I see here in the summer is "Sandals, Shorts, and shirtless" on the "S" brand. :lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
Forrest Gump's momma taught me "stupid is as stupid does" not what stupid rides. They are everywhere, from a honda elite to the zx-14

1 - 19 of 19 Posts