Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I am from Alaska and the riding season is pretty much over. I had to come to Phenoix for training for my job. The weather down here is great. its never this nice where I am from. Just wish I had my baby 06 636.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Is it true that half the year is constant daylight and the other half is constant nightfall?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Is it true that half the year is constant daylight and the other half is constant nightfall?
Funny you said that b/c at my job yesterday a couple from alaska was talking about that. Said that in the summer the sun never quite goes all the way down & in the winter it never quite goes all the way up. I'm sure phoenix IS a worlds difference:runaway

·
Registered
488 Posts
trust me i knw! im over seas and my baby is at home and when i get back its gonna be snowing most likely (north dakota) so i feel ur pain!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
is that u felix, man we only have a month left in craf forks ND, back home in Jersey i rode in Dec last year. It was like 60 degrees, i love global warming lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah it is daylight 24 7 four about 3 months. thats great. you can ride all day and night. and the cops can't hide very easy. but once it starts getting dark it gets cold. So being down here is like being in a different world

·
Registered
19 Posts
There are some places here that rent bikes.There is a place on Cave Creek that rents Sport Bikes.

·
Registered
488 Posts
is that u felix, man we only have a month left in craf forks ND, back home in Jersey i rode in Dec last year. It was like 60 degrees, i love global warming lol
yup its me! im still in this sh!t whole! n i hate u for rubbing it in! i cant ride n e maro till next season a$$wipe! lol be save max:banghead :banghead :thefinger :runaway

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.