Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first off,,,hello....
This is my first post,and i currently own a 07zx6r in pretty green!
I bought it may 22 and now its june 19 and i have 1400 miles!!!
I rode it at 8000 rpms and 2 spurts or redline for the whole 1000 miles and it runs great............

ok back to my thread.........

Im wondering has anyone turned their 07 or 06 ninjas into streetfighters because i would really like to see how they might look with that green color and some modds!

I searched this forum under zx and i searched google!!! If anyone has some pics or links, i would greatly appreciate it

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome out!
Sorry, cant help you out on the streetfighter concept.
Good luck.

You might find more on some Britt/UK sites.
They get into it a bit more then we do I think.

·
Registered
191 Posts
wtf is a streetfighter????

·
Registered
990 Posts
wtf is a streetfighter????
Usually a supersports bike with excess plastics/fairings stripped off. The Triumph Speed Triple & Kawasaki Z1000 take their styling cues from this trend, which is mostly UK/European based. Normally the donor bikes are crashed bikes that have been 'streetfightered' rather than the plastics being replaced as original.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Streetfighter is cool and all....but i would say enjoy your new fairings....it would be a different story if the bike didn't come with fairings or it's been down....

·
Registered
165 Posts
Streetfighter is cool and all....but i would say enjoy your new fairings....it would be a different story if the bike didn't come with fairings or it's been down....
mine went down
im lookin for a streetfighter headlight set
cant find one
soo far i got this
wht u think? 03 zx6R
http://www.warpedtoys.com/acerbis-diamond-headlight-p1197133357.html

a link to a good site would be helpful

also im gonna get this as well
http://www.warpedtoys.com/powers-stuntworx-p69286.html

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
your right,,,i was just wondering if any body messed around with their bikes!!!
thanks for the response guys!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Not come across any 6R's that have been SF'ed, guess they don't crash so much especially the green ones :headscratch

Pix of Z750 & Z1000 in green should give an idea, just add some imagination......

Do you realise what is involved in SF'ing a bike? i.e. remount/replace instruments & headlights, change top yoke to mount flat bars, lengthen control cables & wiring to suit (the wiring mods will likely void the warranty), etc., etc.........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts