Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was getting tires yesterday from the warehouse and i saw this guy broke down on the side of the freeway. So i whipped around and stopped to see if he was ok. When i finally got to his side of the freeway some guy with a little wooden lawn mower trailer was there. So i i stopped and asked i they needed some help pushing the bike into the trailer. Now the back tire is flat already so the guy steers his bike while i am pushing it up the ramp from behind. It all of a sudden snags the under carriage of the bike, So i look down and all the engine oil is literally gushing out and down the trailer ramp. Then he looks down and says oh you broke my oil thing!! I didn't break nothing i just pushed you up the ramp. So i got the hell out of there before he could get mad at me for it.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Wow.. Lesson here? Don't help pushing another bike?

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Yeah lol, I can offer a cell phone or a ride to a gas station but no touching theres too many assholes that know nothing about bikes knly that they make them look cool, and will be quick to point a finger, I taken people to the parts store even, the only time I touched a bike was my neighbors and thats cause he was drunk as shit and ran out of gas then killed the battery trying to crank, lol the cops picked him up cause he was trying to fix his bike with a screw driver and stumbling, and took him to his house, it was a harley lol heaviest bike Ive pushed up a hill I aint doin it again lol

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
Have you ever heard the old saying "No good deed goes unpunished" :lol

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
That's funny he tried to blame you . I guess he wasn't pushing so it was your fault . I don't mind helping people but I would have laughed at the dumb a** . It is his responsibility to make sure that his bike will clear the transition of the ramp and trailer , if he didn't even bother to check or at least instructions you to slow down to make sure it would clear its on him .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts