Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone... I'm sorry to introduce myself in this way but I need to. My ZX10R was stolen in the back lot at Mario's Pizza (Kmart Shopping center) on Rt10 in Randolph last saturday night at ~10:30. So if anyone in this area knows about it or has heard of stolen ZX10R parts going around please let me know. It was a 2005 titanium silver with two brothers VALE slip on, smoked euro blinkers, and integrator tail with fender eliminator. Email me at [email protected] Thanks for your time

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I'm not anywhere near there, but I would suggest you post some pics of your ride, just in case someone somewhere sees it.

And, um, welcome to the boards.... although meeting under different circumstances would have been better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The pics I have are from when the bike was 100% stock so that wont help distinguish it. But thanks man, I'm getting closer and closer to finding this guy. He's going down one way or another.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Stealing a guys bike is like sleeping with his wife. He should lose valuable anatomical parts.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
That sucks, sorry to hear of your loss. Was it insured? Make sure you report it, and keep an eye out on ebay.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No it wasn't fully insured. I only had liability because at the time I couldn't afford full. So I always made sure not to leave it anywhere unattended or unsafe. I slipped up for just 5-10 mins but that's all it took. Supposedly some big stolen bike ring got busted up in NY, so I'm hopeful my bike was one of them. Thanks guys. I hope this guy burns in hell for being such a shitty person.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys it's been a while since I've been on here but I just thought I'd update you. After 4 months my bike has been recovered!!! They caught some guy riding it down in Philly, PA and they arrested him and gave me my bike back. They only put 1000 miles on it but it was def abused. They burned my rear tire up and smacked all my fairings. Otherwise the bike rides just fine and is a pleasure to use again. This is a Godsend because I only had liability on the bike and I was totally strapped for cash. Sometimes F-d up situations do work out well in the end. Thanks all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts