Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
3,924 Posts
No it did not have any type of locks on it. The steering was locked though, but that did not stop them from steeling it.

& a perfectly good post right next to it, just begging for a tempered chain & Discus padlock.... :cautious: :rolleyes:

· Registered
29 Posts
What idea's do you all have on lock types , stopped a guy in mid theft of one of my bikes , tried to run him down , but had to much of led on me. Had a 1/2 inch cable and locked it to a post in a car stall , he cut the cable and was in the process of walking it away when I stop him.

· Registered
80,81 GS750L, 81 XS1100, 85 FJ1100, 96 GPZ11 (1200 EFI PROJECT), 03 VT11, 06 VT600, 12 ZX14R, 67 C20
163 Posts
Report the VIN to ur dealer and police as stolen. The dealer can register it with kawasaki and if it ever pops up in a dealership itll b flagged as stolen when they run the vin for anything

· Registered
148 Posts
Check the local sites. I bet they try to sell it locally. Notify police, insurance, watch on Facebook and Craigslist along with bring a trailer. If you get it back pay for indoor storage somewhere and still use a lock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts