Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuck, My bike was jacked last night, 2011 zx6r , I poured my soul into that bike, its my only form of transportation and i am screwed, I called the police, Filed a claim with insurance, called local dealers to look out for it and i am about to post something on craigslist Any other suggestions , I guess i need start looking up bus routes ...:banghead:banghead:banghead

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Printed out a flyers with your information and picture of your bike and see if gas stations and other store will let you put them up. Best be be gas stations. A lot go one there people do not realise.

ZX9R next best thing to Sex.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Phukin assholes. I hope you get more than what you owe on it and he gets what is comin to him :angry

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
I will be on the look out. Any thing that we should be looking for that makes it easy to identify.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the support, i live near NC state, the only thing i can say that makes it stand out is the leovinchi exhaust with a slight ding on it,(everything else on the bike is spotless) it has 4650 miles on it, was bout last october, has a seat cowl, and a tinted windscreen, sliders, rear spools, fender elimiter with custom turn signal this was stolen in raleigh nc, at lake paar

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
Damn man, people suck!
Sorry for the loss man. Hope the insurance doesn't take too long.
Those are some really nice pics.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Lowjack for the win!

·
11,782 Posts
Damn that sucks, man. Hope you insurance takes care of you and the thieves get hit by a bus.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I feel your pain, I've had 2 stolen, follow up with insurance and as long as they take care of you all is well. I used it as an excuse to step up to a 1000, make a positive out of a negative

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the support, so far nothing, i'm pretty sure its in a garage in 1 million pieces i have tried to pay attention to craigslist and ebay, but nothing, Insurance will take about 30 days. Thieves are the scum of the earth, i worked my ass off for that bike, I want another bike but whats going to stop those fuckers from taking that one. I live in an apt so there isn't much i could do. My friend suggested buying an empty container for storage, don't kno how that would work, what do you guys suggest so i don't have to go through this bullshit again, i will def keep my Xena on it it at all times in the future

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Thanks for the support, so far nothing, i'm pretty sure its in a garage in 1 million pieces i have tried to pay attention to craigslist and ebay, but nothing, Insurance will take about 30 days. Thieves are the scum of the earth, i worked my ass off for that bike, I want another bike but whats going to stop those fuckers from taking that one. I live in an apt so there isn't much i could do. My friend suggested buying an empty container for storage, don't kno how that would work, what do you guys suggest so i don't have to go through this bullshit again, i will def keep my Xena on it it at all times in the future
You can do the storage, or you can also get a Mini Pod and put it in a parking space and then put your bike in it when you aren't riding.

If those ideas don't work for you, then what about a friends house? That is the exact reason I keep my bike at my parents house and not at the apartment complex I live in.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
true, but i don't have a car, i sold my car last march and have been riding since....any idea on how much pods cost?

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I don't know. I would go with the Mini's instead of the overseas owned brand Pods. They are going bankrupted anyways. I'll google it.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
You can get GPS units that plug into your bike so you can see where and how fast your bike is going at all times via smart phone or internet. they run about $600 where I live. I plan on getting one soon.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've been looking into getting a Phantom Tracker for my 6R. It looks like a pretty good setup. For $15 a month they do real time tracking from a remote location and dispatch the police if your bike gets stolen so the bastards are in jail before you even know it's been stolen. :rotflmao
They also do an On-Star style crash response so the paramedics can come scrape you off the rocks after you slide into a ditch in the bendies where nobody can see your knocked out ass.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts