Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gents, I placed new levers on my bike. I uave the stock levers that are not damaged and wondered if anyone was in need of the leversm?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Are these still available? I'd love to have them if so! My bike was recently stolen and wrecked. I hate the cheap Amazon aftermarket levers I bought, but they kept me up on two for several weeks, so I cant complain too much, lol!

·
Registered
80 Posts
What did you replace with? I bought Pazzo. They were expensive, but shorty and adjustable so they are fantastic.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish, just the cheap Chinese eBay ones. But they work great. So I have no complaints for my bike. Luckly my bike is old tech so I don't run into all the new tech issues

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still trying to figure out an exhaust at the moment. So thats why it is not there. Plus winter in Michigan so I have some tome to figure it out still

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have the yoshi slip-on that includes the mid pipe (03 model). I went with the triangular-shaped can to help keep the 90's alive, even though my bike is a later model. I scrounged up an AKRA header, but I think there are some pieces missing unfortunately. I may try to get whatever I have welded up and made to work as the akra header showed real gains back in the day and I have the primaries.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts