Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
michlen pilot powers or Dunlop qualifier

im lookin for somethin cool :afro so i can stick to the road like a fly on shit!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I can only give you my .02 Pilot Powers will last a while longer than the Qualifiers. The Qualifiers will stick a little better and supposedly have better feedback. They are both great tires. You might also consider Pirelli Diablo Corsa III's or Metzler M3's many people that have used every tire out there favor these two over all. Cant go wrong with any of these tires.

·
Registered
159 Posts
micheline pilot pwr sticks even in the rain we got up here in seattle but those stock bts are pretty good too rode all year with stock even on winter .

·
Premium Member
4,419 Posts
go pilot power, I use them through the winter they are the best I've found. I have a set of Duns (qualifier) on at the moment, great feedback but they take a while to heat up, like ice before hand.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Michelin Pilot Powers...

Jafar has been running some Dunlop race tires on the street. As much as we dont like Dunlops, the race tires get eaten up the fastest, but they are by far the stickiest tire that he has raved about.

For everything else, Pilot Powers is all I run and I love them! I think the Bridgestone BT014's I had did not seem to wash out as much as the PP, but from what I can tell, the Michelins just took longer to get warmed up.

Great mileage out of the Pilot Powers too!!

·
Premium Member
4,419 Posts
Hell yeah, I had 10,000km each out of my powers (three sets so far) and I am not a very gentle rider on the street, plus we have hills everywhere.
I remember coming up one side of the hills rain pissing down and water all over the road, thinking hmmm better take it easy around these uphill sweepers ........ look down at the speedo 165km/h gulp LOL...... they stick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts