Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys I was just thinking about pealing off the stickers on the top of the tank. Like the Warning stickers and the break in period sticker. What are your guys thoughts.:smile

·
Registered
144 Posts
I thought that was the first "mod" any self respecting sportbike rider did as soon as he got home. Hell, I peeled those dummy stickers off in the parking lot of the dealer. A little glue-gone when I got home and all good.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright well i finally puled off thos dummy stickers on the tank. OMG it looks so much nicer. I think next I am going to do some flush mount blinkers a fender eliminator and possibly one of those tail lights with blinkers built in. does anyone know if the blinkers off of the 05 or 07 will fit an 06 on the front.

·
Registered
234 Posts
They are clear coated over. Unless you want to have the tank repainted those are there to stay.
On my Ninja 500 I scored some automotive vinyl and covered the clear-coated tank stickers over. Worked out great. Only really works 100% on a black bike though, other colors you have to worry about getting the shade right, etc...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts