Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, are you tired of all those embarrassing looks? Are you sick of hearing those under-the-breath comments? Do you want to impress the boys? Do you like it when hot girls in tight jeans beg for rides?

Well if you answered yes to any of those questions, then you have come to the right place, as we are offering for a limited time a Free Chicken Strip Removal Service. That’s right folks, absolutely free! The only thing you pay for is a nominal fuel surcharge.

We will remove the 1.5” to 2” wide chicken strips that you and all of your friends know are on your motorcycle (More than 2 inches will cost you $50 a side).

All services are guaranteed, and we have a quick one-week turnaround time! This is an unbeatable service for an unbeatable price!

Impress your loved ones, and be the man you have always wanted to be!

Additional services: Knee-pad scuffing (Also free!)

Please note that taxes and government fines are not included (10% surcharge added to all fines). We assume no responsibility for incidental or collateral damage to motorcycles, pedestrians, or wayward pets.

·
Registered
990 Posts
UK subsidiary

If you are thinking of expanding to the UK, count me in :grin

I think you could charge for extras, like battle scarred bodywork & champhered engine casings.

Also how about taking to track days as an optional extra?

·
Registered
183 Posts
what are chicken strips??? more detailed information would be most helpful

·
registered member
523 Posts
oak said:
tender slices of all white breast meat, battered and deep fried to a crisp, golden brown. served with your choice of dipping sauces: barbecue, honey mustard, ranch, or spicy buffalo.

you aint right son!

·
Registered
1 Posts
beansbaxter said:
Hey, are you tired of all those embarrassing looks? Are you sick of hearing those under-the-breath comments? Do you want to impress the boys? Do you like it when hot girls in tight jeans beg for rides?

Well if you answered yes to any of those questions, then you have come to the right place, as we are offering for a limited time a Free Chicken Strip Removal Service. That’s right folks, absolutely free! The only thing you pay for is a nominal fuel surcharge.

We will remove the 1.5” to 2” wide chicken strips that you and all of your friends know are on your motorcycle (More than 2 inches will cost you $50 a side).

All services are guaranteed, and we have a quick one-week turnaround time! This is an unbeatable service for an unbeatable price!

Impress your loved ones, and be the man you have always wanted to be!

Additional services: Knee-pad scuffing (Also free!)

Please note that taxes and government fines are not included (10% surcharge added to all fines). We assume no responsibility for incidental or collateral damage to motorcycles, pedestrians, or wayward pets.

:crackup :crackup Why didnt I ever think of this?:crackup :crackup

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Do you have business cards printed yet Beans? LMAO

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have one problem with your disclaimer... You make no mention of traffic violations incurred from you CS removal service...

I'm more of a do-it-yerselfer... so I'll probably just centerstand the bike and take care of them w/ some 40grit ;).

·
Registered
54 Posts
tesfayeali1 said:
what are chicken strips??? more detailed information would be most helpful
They are the shiny, unused portion on the sides of your tires... that indicate that you don't corner as aggressively as the bike & tires are designed to handle.

Now that you know, you'll notice it a lot!

·
Registered
785 Posts
OOHH! That's a good one beans!:crackup
If you DO want to expand, we can do almost year-round service here in Texas!
Rock on Dude!:crazyloco

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Kmart.. <hint> go back up and read Ninja14's post.

Bean's .... this still makes me laugh as much as it did in April. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts