Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this is my first post. I have a zx9r motor complete with harness and all. Im implanting it to a suzuki lt250r quad frame. After looking it over, i realized there is nothing on the motor to attach the starter too. What i am needing to know, 1. Does the starter mount to the frame? 2. Is there a way its mounted im not seeing? If anyone can help me with this that would be great. Pictures even more helpful!

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
Hello, this is my first post. I have a zx9r motor complete with harness and all. Im implanting it to a suzuki lt250r quad frame. After looking it over, i realized there is nothing on the motor to attach the starter too. What i am needing to know, 1. Does the starter mount to the frame? 2. Is there a way its mounted im not seeing? If anyone can help me with this that would be great. Pictures even more helpful!
Look at the last post in this thread.
http://www.zxforums.com/forums/zx-7r-forum/59077-what-you-working-2.html#post734168

You see the alternator and the starter right next to it. It bolts to the top of the engine on the left side.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts