Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm currently in the same mod mode.
I am currently looking at a few color version of Galfer brake lines.
I searched engined Galfer and got a few hits on possible dealers.

·
Registered
138 Posts
www.cyclebrakes.com can get them in some colors they also offer you superbike lines. lines that connect directly to the calipers. the folks there are knowledgeable and items are shipped out fast.

or try your hand as scavenger_9 mentioned, goodridge. www.goodridge.net can get you any color you want right down to the color of the fittings. just have to find a distributor to custom order you a set. the price is up there though for any custom order.

probably, know but, figured i'd share anyway. if you're changing your lines. good to change out the pads as well. just fyi stuff. good luck on the mod.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not really in it for looks, besides the "pretty" lines don't make you faster. I'm looking for good deals. Fact is I'm getting ready to do a track day and my stock lines have collapsed quiet a bit. With the money for the track day as well as tires, my pockets aren't as deep as i'd like. I will def. check out the places posted thus far, and keep the suggestions coming.
thanks,

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm not really in it for looks, besides the "pretty" lines don't make you faster. I'm looking for good deals. Fact is I'm getting ready to do a track day and my stock lines have collapsed quiet a bit. With the money for the track day as well as tires, my pockets aren't as deep as i'd like. I will def. check out the places posted thus far, and keep the suggestions coming.
thanks,
Go with Galfer. Good stuff. I run the Galfer stainless steel plain normal color lines (I'm like you, I don't really care about colors and looks... hell, I don't even paint my race plastics!).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah I gave up the looks awhile back, although i do like the looks of my '05 titanium:clap I'd much rather focus on functionality that personality. I've found galfer(check spelling) cheapest I've found is $90 for clear. Anyone??? Thanks again for the replies.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.