Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey been thinking about messing with my front and rear sprockets to get a little more out of the hole tourque. Any suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
You want more out of the hole torque, while trying to maintain top speed??

It's simple brother...

Paint it GREEN!! LOL

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You want more out of the hole torque, while trying to maintain top speed??

It's simple brother...

Paint it GREEN!! LOL

I dont have a comeback for that haha Im speechless:tard

·
Registered
201 Posts
Look for what is called a "quick acceleration" kit. It normally consists of a one down sprocket in the front. Sometimes they also contain a 520 conversion chain. Depends on the kit you order.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Is the chain green? Or the front sprocket? If you know Dave that's all that's going to help him get faster is a new colour. Yeah I said C-o-l-o-u-r. The way it should be spelt. LOL

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks ZX9Racer Ill check it out. Swoosh, Im gonna have to put something on this bike that is green sooner or later like some angel eyes, but for now I'll just look at my friends who are green cause their bikes dont look this good....OH! lol:nana

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Wow...that only took you a day to come back with that huh? Well, never expected you Coast Guard guys to be quick. LMAO

·
Registered
159 Posts
oops forgot to tell you you can feel the difference more pull down low do it I,ll give u the how to ..step by step if you want to..

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey prime thanks much brother I'll probably do it after my power commander. Im prob gonna go 1 down in the front and 2 up in the back.

·
Registered
159 Posts
ya just pm me if u want help with it just go get a torque wrench i u want it done right and itll make alot easier for you and yeah pwr commander makes the throtle way smoother ..

·
Registered
11 Posts
14 T in front is great! 14 T + 45 Rear Awesome as long as your not takin any long trips & better get a speedo heeler.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts