Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm home on spring break and finally got some time to get her out again. just thought I'd throw out a couple pictures i took while i was checking tire pressure and adjusting my forks in the shop.

^LED gauge lights (if people were still wondering about what they looked like)

I know its still filthy, but hey, i'll get to cleaning after i ride for a bit :evil

anyone else have some new pre season pics they wanna shoot up?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Really dig that 2nd pic!

Josh

·
Registered
932 Posts
I am so happy riding season is here again. Wasn't really a long off season though due to the mild winter. I rode up until early January.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Early January why give in so early:) I was riding about once a week when no snow was on the ground or Ice for that matter. I worry about the cagers more than anything.

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
That's good too, but...

I'm home on spring break and finally got some time to get her out again. just thought I'd throw out a couple pictures i took while i was checking tire pressure and adjusting my forks in the shop.

For some reason I was thinking along the lines of this.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
This one always seems to distract better intentions...

Josh

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Early January why give in so early:) I was riding about once a week when no snow was on the ground or Ice for that matter. I worry about the cagers more than anything.
Haha, you must of been that guy I saw riding on Lake Shore Drive last February right when that crazy blizzard hit. I'm not kidding either he was on some kind of cruiser looking bike.:eek:hno

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
I am about to get a job in Beaver Dam, WI.
We'll have to ride together.
Nice bike!
Well, I'll be damned. No pun intended.

Beaver Dam Ford is a customer of ours, I am there often.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts