Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

SPEED LIMITS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here in london we have a 30mph speed limit to which i have adhered to for all of about 2 minutes of my biking life(boring as hell) i think we should have a general increase of at least 10mph in all zones

how about you lot, good idea or just more fatalities?

·
Registered
236 Posts
i talked to a trooper on a saturday night ride and he said as long as we were doing no more than 15 over he would not mess with us......

·
Registered
98 Posts
i think all highways should have no speed limit.

·
Registered
582 Posts
The speed you travel at depends upon your ability to assess the environment and the abilities of others in that environment.
gammac

·
Registered
498 Posts
With modern cars & motorcycles, speed limits need to be raised accordingly to compensate, or else why bother with such porweful, capable machines?? Time for more and more Autobahns, Open Road Races and race tracks everywhere ASAP!!
I feel you my friend...:rant

·
Registered
604 Posts
i talked to a trooper on a saturday night ride and he said as long as we were doing no more than 15 over he would not mess with us......
That's totaly not cool, if we get caught going 6 over we get pulled over...:tard

·
Registered
18 Posts
hehe dont get me started on uk speed limits they are medevil revenue collecting and in dire need of revising.im not saying speed limits should be raised everywhere.near schools for example but i constatly see speed limit reductions closley followed by a speed camera going up.both cars and bikes have come along way in 30 years i mean how relevant are braking distances in the highway code anymore ! (ive put the soapbox down now)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hehe dont get me started on uk speed limits they are medevil revenue collecting and in dire need of revising.im not saying speed limits should be raised everywhere.near schools for example but i constatly see speed limit reductions closley followed by a speed camera going up.both cars and bikes have come along way in 30 years i mean how relevant are braking distances in the highway code anymore ! (ive put the soapbox down now)
nice to have a fellow limey on line, raise the roof!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts